• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turok Dinosaur Hunter 1

57 posts in this topic

So how much is a copy of that book actually worth?  If someone offered you a buck..... would you sell ?  

How many copies for that price ? 

Edited by Senormac
Ed made me do it

44 minutes ago, the blob said:

Even if 95% of the copies disappeared it is still like what, the 7th appearance of turok in the valiant universe? (I have no idea what it is) and like 157th if you include dell/gold key? 46 and 47 seem like better bets.

Someone should wallpaper a room with the covers just the chromium cards off of the covers.

-slym

Edited by slym2none
fixed to use more copies

1 hour ago, the blob said:

Even if 95% of the copies disappeared it is still like what, the 7th appearance of turok in the valiant universe? (I have no idea what it is) and like 157th if you include dell/gold key? 46 and 47 seem like better bets.

That's the biggest problem: it's a nothing book. It's not his first appearance. It's not his first series. It's not even his first Valiant appearance!

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

That's the biggest problem: it's a nothing book. It's not his first appearance. It's not his first series. It's not even his first Valiant appearance!

Yet people went nuts over the Deadpool LS's...

(shrug)

-slym

Graded 9.8 sells for about $35 according to GPA so not "entirely" worthless.  Grade it on the cheapest eligible grading tier and if it sells for "around" $35, you might just make a "few" dollars.  Just don't flood the market with all your 9.8's all at once.  I only have 1 raw copy.  

Edited by musicmeta

9 minutes ago, slym2none said:

Yet people went nuts over the Deadpool LS's...

(shrug)

-slym

The other big problem is that nobody cares about Turok anymore, but I didn't think that actually needed to be said.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:19 PM, Senormac said:

Ok.... everyone.... on the count of three...….  burn up All but two issues of this book, and lets see what happens to the market.  You'll still have one to sell and one to keep :applause:

do I have to keep 2? Can I please just burn all of them?

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:
On 1/19/2020 at 9:19 PM, Senormac said:

Ok.... everyone.... on the count of three...….  burn up All but two issues of this book, and lets see what happens to the market.  You'll still have one to sell and one to keep :applause:

do I have to keep 2? Can I please just burn all of them?

Only if you get a special permit