• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various Graded Keys For Sale "REDUCED! LIMITED TIME!!"
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to these forums but have a 100% positive rating on eBay with 616 perfect ratings. (Leciant-2008).  I have recently bought and sold a few books on the boards here as well.

The Books

•  CGC graded SS 2,3,14, and FF 55

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members

•  The first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - but if someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner, I'm afraid; so, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM.

•  I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold. 

Payment

•  I'll take PayPal or something else if it is easier and secure for both parties.  

•  When the thread is over an invoice will be sent with PayPal address. 

•     I'll expect payment within 7 calendar days of invoice.

Shipping

• USA: $18 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required.

•  Canada: $25 for graded in any quantity. Overseas- Shipping at cost.

• I will ship out within 3 days of payment clearing.

Returns/Refunds

• There are NO RETURNS on CGC graded books.

Edited by Bobby Watts
Final price reduction