• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TALES TO ASTONISH #27 CGC 2.5 OFF-WHITE Closed. Moved to eBay
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, OVER 12 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSEL FOR THIS LOW COST BOOK

CHECK/M.O. OK....I HAVE VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE AND PAYPAL SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE, AND I'D RATHER USE THE LOWEST FEE OPTION YOU HAVE, I'D PASS THE DISCOUNT ON TO YOU RATHER THAN PAY THE OTHER COMPANIES...

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL THEY POST " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, HIGH RES SCANS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...

OK THEN...

TTA 27 CGC 2.5 OFF-WHITE

NEW AVENGERS LABEL 

FRESH BACK FROM CGC

BELOW RECENT GPA!

RECENT eBay sales at $1300 + SHIPPING=$1330 CR/OW and $1250 +$12 SHIPPING= $1262 OW last year GPA sales of $1353 and $1170 both CR/OW's

$1200 FREE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING IN THE USA. PRICE IS FIRM. 

TRY FINDING A NICER LOOKING 2.5 OW Page TTA 27.

BEAUTIFUL EYE APPEAL! DARK BROWN COVER, RICH DEEP GREENS...

$1200 SHIPPED!

IMG_20200118_162610.jpg

IMG_20200118_162501 (1).jpg

IMG_20200118_162727.jpg

IMG_20200118_162528.jpg

ttaebaysold.png

Edited by KryptoSpidey

5 minutes ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Trying new venue after only 4 hours??

Yup. It was up for a Saturday evening and if you or anyone else is interested they can message me here. Pretty simple.

I've been selling here over a decade, pretty much have it dialed in with the game. It was offered here cheap, moved to eBay, and I'm always available through message here....I have 1700 +/- books to sell...will offer them here briefly 1st, then off to eBay....