• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Investments Relaunches A New Comic Art Site
2 2

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stefanomjr said:

Checked out the site, on my phone, a few nights ago...and again today on PC. Just an FYI  - cant sort or search by Artist. 

If you use the top-left search bar (the one saying "Search for art"), you can search by artist (I just tried with "brunner"). But if you use the one just above the thumbnails (the one saying "Search by title, artist or keyword"), it only searches in the artwork title despite what the text says.

Excellent,Excellent,Excellent!!! The old site (never updated)was basically useless.I was one of the lucky ones,located in the north east , that got to deal with Bechara (good guy) frequently at Cons but for those that couldn't view his portfolios in person because of location challenges, this is good news. All the best to my friend Bechara M. 

Edited by rrichards

9 hours ago, The Voord said:

Bought a Ditko ASM from Bechara late last year; good guy to do business with and the re-launched web-site is great.  (thumbsu

It’s about time Bechara. Seriously. I’m super happy to see this up.