• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 66

13 posts in this topic

Hi all - what do you make of this one..?

Back cover is fairly tan.  Pages off white or so.  Small 'fluff' bottom left of front cover.

Edit - the back cover and pages are evenly off white - the camera has added the variation.

ciao

DSCF3305.thumb.JPG.82b4a09ab286691e2d5c5629fdeca7a8.JPG

DSCF3306.JPG

DSCF3308.JPG

DSCF3310.JPG

DSCF3311.JPG

Edited by mike devon
oops

41 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

Too far away from the book to give a reasonable assessment. :(

If I said it looks same close up - there's no hidden nonsense - would you say the vibe is near an 8..?  The back cover is the lighter shade.

I can do more pics in daylight but honestly there isn't much to see its extremely tight with great gloss.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Zipper said:

Pic is a bit too far away, but based on the spine creases I can see... 7.5/8.0 max.

Thanks :)  Yeah might squeak an 8.  If not 7.5 is fine by me.  I'm not over selling it - its super nice.

Edited by mike devon

14 hours ago, mike devon said:

If I said it looks same close up - there's no hidden nonsense - would you say the vibe is near an 8..?  The back cover is the lighter shade.

I can do more pics in daylight but honestly there isn't much to see its extremely tight with great gloss.

No, I would say, I want to see it close up before I can make a reasonable assessment of it's grade.

2 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

No, I would say, I want to see it close up before I can make a reasonable assessment of it's grade.

Hi Harry - new pic posted right above here.  You can see the spine ticks.  Otherwise the book is really solid.

I don't have a macro and I'm struggling a bit to get closer.

Edited by mike devon

1 minute ago, mike devon said:

Hi Harry - new pic posted right above here.

All I can see from that pic is that it's got a slight stacking curl & some spine wear, however I can't tell how much.

I can tell you it's not any higher than a 8.0 but I can't give any more than that.

You need to use closer and sharper pics (scans ideally) if you want an informed opinion from the boards.

4 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

All I can see from that pic is that it's got a slight stacking curl & some spine wear, however I can't tell how much.

I can tell you it's not any higher than a 8.0 but I can't give any more than that.

You need to use closer and sharper pics (scans ideally) if you want an informed opinion from the boards.

Thanks Harry.  It gives me an idea. If it was 7 or 7.5 that would do me.  Is it safe to scan them..?