• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Quitely Wolverine Sketch and Chris Stevens Batman sketch PRICE REDUCTIONS CLOSED Thanks for looking!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have only sold a couple books on the boards and I don’t have a kudos thread so here is a link to my eBay profile so you guys can check my feedback there: https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rocco.annec I haven’t sold anything on there for awhile, I consign most of my stuff now.

Im gonna list a couple sketch covers here before sending them off for consignment

Here’s the rules :rulez:

First :takeit:in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. 

No Probies or HOS

No returns on graded books unless they are damaged during shipping

I prefer PayPal. Payment must be made within a week unless something else is agreed upon.

Shipping within the US is included in the price and will be fully insured. Shipping outside of the US will be at cost.

Offers are welcome

I think that covers everything but if I missed something let me know!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Rockyjo3

Avengers/Invaders #1 Blank CGC SS 9.8 Sketch by Frank Quitely and signed by Alex Ross and Steve Sadowski Asking $850 

Now Asking $800

I’m somewhat reluctant to list this, Quitely is by far my favorite artist but I am not a Wolverine fan. I have acquired some other Quitely art the last couple years so I’m going to go ahead and offer this up here.

E001432E-3A09-40D5-876D-9F993D4444C0.jpeg

07906507-1927-460D-9619-F47F7B54595E.jpeg

F504DD17-4651-41BA-AC7D-9DC63F759403.jpeg

Edited by Rockyjo3