• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

Looked thru a 1994 Punisher Ashcan today.  Had the lady version of the Punisher (sorry, can't remember her  name).  Also some of the other replacement Punishers after his death.  1st appearance or post release?

Patrick

45 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Looked thru a 1994 Punisher Ashcan today.  Had the lady version of the Punisher (sorry, can't remember her  name).  Also some of the other replacement Punishers after his death.  1st appearance or post release?

Patrick

Lynn Michael’s (1st female Punisher) her first appearance is in Punisher War Zone #7 (1992)

The Ashcan is Post release of the characters describing past history up to that point  

AB99B848-AE96-409A-8AFB-2B38D3115FF0.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm
Past

1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

Lynn Michael’s (1st female Punisher) her first appearance is in Punisher War Zone #7 (1992)

The Ashcan is Post release of the characters describing past history up to that point  

AB99B848-AE96-409A-8AFB-2B38D3115FF0.jpeg

Thanks for clarifying that!

Patrick

On 1/30/2021 at 8:13 PM, followtheleader said:

Patrick

Got a pic of that ashcan?

Savage Tales #1 is an example where the reprint actually looks better than the original US version because it blows up the artwork a bit so you can see the detail of the original painting.  

You can see the original painting on display at the Marvel: Universe of Super-Heroes exhibit, coming to Chicago next!

1 hour ago, comiconxion said:

Savage Tales #1 is an example where the reprint actually looks better than the original US version because it blows up the artwork a bit so you can see the detail of the original painting.  

You can see the original painting on display at the Marvel: Universe of Super-Heroes exhibit, coming to Chicago next!

I completely agree!  Thx for the heads up on the OA display!

1 hour ago, ganni said:

Anybody here bought a  pack or two ? a box?

These are samples

marvels-the-punisher-season-1-trading-cards-for-the-corps-autographed-card.jpg

marvels-the-punisher-season-1-trading-cards-autographed-card.jpg

marvels-the-punisher-season-1-trading-cards-punisher-sketch-card.jpg

marvels-the-punisher-season-1-trading-cards-91431.jpg

I bought a box when they first came out - didn't get anything that I wanted and didn't even get a complete set.  So, I took matters into my own hands, bought a blank AP card from the set and Mike Zeck was kind enough to draw an autograph card for me.   As this was a 1 or 1, I was happy to stop there.  

I did however get a Bernthal autograph card from the DD set.  I liked the fact that the image appeared with the Rabbit in the Snowstorm in the background.  I loved the story behind that painting.  

Edited by comiconxion

7 hours ago, comiconxion said:

I bought a box when they first came out - didn't get anything that I wanted and didn't even get a complete set.  So, I took matters into my own hands, bought a blank AP card from the set and Mike Zeck was kind enough to draw an autograph card for me.   As this was a 1 or 1, I was happy to stop there.  

I did however get a Bernthal autograph card from the DD set.  I liked the fact that the image appeared with the Rabbit in the Snowstorm in the background.  I loved the story behind that painting.  

I don’t know how you keep getting Mike Zeck to draw you stuff.  That’s awesome!  

I was just happy I got to talk to him once for ten minutes cause no one was at his booth, lol.

13 hours ago, ganni said:

Every time I see JB Punisher.  I can't get over He got trash by BDT Sicario.O.o

I think of Shane from The Walking Dead. 😆