• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

My $1 pick ups today.  Real sharp.  

IMG_0983 (1).jpg

I will buy any VF or better copy of #10 that exists for $1. I don't care if someone has 1,000 copies...I'll buy them all. I love that book. Absolutely beautiful (and wildly underrated) Portacio art, a DD crossover, that perfect red vs. blue cover...it's my favorite book in the run. And it's one of the rarest.

9 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I will buy any VF or better copy of #10 that exists for $1. I don't care if someone has 1,000 copies...I'll buy them all. I love that book. Absolutely beautiful (and wildly underrated) Portacio art, a DD crossover, that perfect red vs. blue cover...it's my favorite book in the run. And it's one of the rarest.

(thumbsu @RockMyAmadeus

—Fantastic pickups for $1 @Mercury Man, I couldn’t have resisted buying any of those either if NM or better. 

#4 is the first appearance of  Microchip  

#10 vs DD, was a big issue to get back in the day, prices climbed

#75 Such a Classic cover (one of my favorites)

PWJ #14 why stop now, can’t go wrong with the Jim Lee art, featuring Spider-Man. 

Well Done!!

Edited by nepatkm

25 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Another Newsstand @ADAMANTIUM  😃

95C8C6C5-9C32-416C-9A03-3C563FD829BB.jpeg

Cool Book! Thanks for tagging me, I'm on day 2 of Nyquil and alkaseltzer plus lol

I feel like carp, but thanks for the pick me up :)