• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2020 at 2:21 AM, Parabellum said:

I want that.  

Me too, debating on pre-ordering a 9.8, or waiting (usually prices go down 🤔)

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Punisher War Zone #25, this cover is reprinted from the corner box from The Punisher Magazines issues #11-16.

-- I believe this cover was painted by Bob Larkin?

Punisher War Zone #25.jpg

Does the skull in the corner box have red fractures? Pretty cool :)

and I thought I'd mention that i meant to finally send in a copy of punisher 1 limited to cgc, but i HAD wanted to do it at the con in March, but again, it was postponed until June lol

I'll probably send it late May or early June....

I've kind of been salivating hoping to see it hit 9.4 for the price I paid, so I needed 5o get that off my chest  (thumbsu

Here’s the Corner boxes of Punisher Magazine #11-16. 2D713D8C-E36B-494E-83F2-663416660E8E.thumb.jpeg.1ce0d8a2b2facfff22e5acf9e9962476.jpeg

@ADAMANTIUM,

I think your copy of The Punisher (Limited) #1 looked great, just a quick glance of the scan you posted should easily be a 9.4 or better. ( Hard to tell not in hand though, and was a quick glance). I think you will do well. 👍

Edited by nepatkm

On 4/16/2020 at 7:52 PM, nepatkm said:

I think your copy of The Punisher (Limited) #1 looked great, just a quick glance of the scan you posted should easily be a 9.4 or better. ( Hard to tell not in hand though, and was a quick glance). I think you will do well. 👍

Another one for June send off :headbang: 

Got it last Thursday $40, looks in decent shape though....

Punisher #100 non Foil.jpg