• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I still have never seen a copy of this book even at shows I go too. 

The LCS Live Facebook feed had 2 that "I" don't see offered a lot, this and Malibu Sun 13. I bought the #13 because they've been spot on grading and labeled it a 9.0 but this Punisher?

It seems priced all over the place to me, imo, this copy was $40 and may be a 9.4/9.2, but like you said, just don't see it that often. (thumbsu 

Glad to have added a copy, might could have made out better buying a 9.4 online, been cheap lately.

But more to the point, Duncanville bookstore of Dallas, TX has got some nice things in, that may even seem a bit random, I don't even remember it all lol 

I'm just lucky that I can afford to spend a little bit and support the LCS, so far :wishluck: 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The LCS Live Facebook feed had 2 that "I" don't see offered a lot, this and Malibu Sun 13. I bought the #13 because they've been spot on grading and labeled it a 9.0 but this Punisher?

It seems priced all over the place to me, imo, this copy was $40 and may be a 9.4/9.2, but like you said, just don't see it that often. (thumbsu 

Glad to have added a copy, might could have made out better buying a 9.4 online, been cheap lately.

But more to the point, Duncanville bookstore of Dallas, TX has got some nice things in, that may even seem a bit random, I don't even remember it all lol 

I'm just lucky that I can afford to spend a little bit and support the LCS, so far :wishluck: 

I missed out on a complete newsstand set of 99-104 the other night. I got a 100 newsstand, but missed the others because I was being too conservative in bidding.

10 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I missed out on a complete newsstand set of 99-104 the other night. I got a 100 newsstand, but missed the others because I was being too conservative in bidding.

I feel you, or I'm tight with $$ for a minute. Watching the surplus LCS Facebook videos and rummaging coins couch cushions lol 

But Congrats on the #100 worth it!!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/29/2020 at 7:46 PM, nepatkm said:

True @revat... Just like the latest series, The Punisher kills The Mandarin in the first issue, excited... but the target of the whole series, is Baron Zemo and, the kill is taken away from him in the final issue. Marvel just won’t let him get his major villain kill. 👎

Agree.  I really liked the series from 2014 before it got puked on for Secret Wars, and the series where he fighting the guys on super PCP.  The last series started strong, then fizzled out for me.  I did like the Soviet mini though.  Garth still knows how to write the Punisher.

Going to put together a Canadian newsstand set.  Four issues to go.  I have a signed set of the limited series signed when I met Mike Zeck at the Cincinnati Comic Expo in 2015 (I think).  Neither of the big two were there for slabbing purposes, so I just go COAs with them.  

Punisher3.jpg

40 minutes ago, mec3437 said:

@nepatkm were the Punisher magazines reprints, new material, or a mix of both?  I may have to add those to my list.  I've only seen them a handful of times at the stores.

I know the Marvel Preview #2 was not a reprint, as there was a mag that reprinted Marvel Preview #2 later, but also, MP#2 has the "1st origin of the Punisher" etc :) 

1 hour ago, mec3437 said:

@nepatkm were the Punisher magazines reprints, new material, or a mix of both?  I may have to add those to my list.  I've only seen them a handful of times at the stores.

Yes, @mec3437 

The Punisher Magazines are B&W Reprints (from the Limited Series (Circle of blood storyline) reprinted for issues #1-3), also the Magazines reprint from the Punisher series, War Journal, A couple annuals with other storylines. With some Great Covers. 👍

Edited by nepatkm

9 hours ago, mec3437 said:

Going to put together a Canadian newsstand set.  Four issues to go.  I have a signed set of the limited series signed when I met Mike Zeck at the Cincinnati Comic Expo in 2015 (I think).  Neither of the big two were there for slabbing purposes, so I just go COAs with them.  

Punisher3.jpg

Same here!  Just need a number 5.