• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, comiconxion said:

Are you considering the blue vs. purple colors on Punisher #4 a variant?

31 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

What do you mean?

My thinking, he may wonder why you have 2 #4's to end up completing the set? Or how a complete set consists of 2 #4's?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

26 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

🤦🏼‍♂️💀

I guess everyone needs a vacation, but why that bathing suit Frank???🤣🤣🤣

F1AE35B4-6795-418D-AAB4-67A37EEC0DAC.jpeg

I'd be more alarmed at the monsters emitting hearts and fighting over....

Run Frank! Run!

On 8/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, Parabellum said:

Aaaaah, ok.  No, I just have two number fours.

My point was that there is a color variation that you'll notice on the #4's.  Some are more blue and some are more purple.  The "blue" ones are a little clearer and closer to the original artwork.  In this day and age of "variants,"  I didn't know if people were starting to differentiate between the two.  The "blue" ones are a bit rarer and you typically see those more with the newsstand versions vs. direct sales versions.  

On 8/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, comiconxion said:

My point was that there is a color variation that you'll notice on the #4's.  Some are more blue and some are more purple.  The "blue" ones are a little clearer and closer to the original artwork.  In this day and age of "variants,"  I didn't know if people were starting to differentiate between the two.  The "blue" ones are a bit rarer and you typically see those more with the newsstand versions vs. direct sales versions.  

Interesting, I will have to take a closer look.  Thanks for the info!