• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2021 at 6:03 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Not that it would be your favorite per se, but do you have graded copies of the Punisher vs Archie and the Punisher meets Emenem?  I just want to know how hard core you really are.

@Jasonmorris1000000,

I’m definitely not hardcore enough to get the Eminem copy slabbed, or pay the crazy price for a 9.8..(sure there’s many that are though)

That 18 page XXL insert would actually be the first appearance of Barracuda in the Earth-616 (Main Marvel Universe) 

—-But Punisher meets Archie....

Heck yeah, have the Marvel published copy slabbed, and eventually will get a slabbed 9.8 copy of the Archie publisher copy also...

just many more comics to get graded above it on my list at this time. 

Edited by nepatkm
Published

3 hours ago, nepatkm said:

@Jasonmorris1000000,

I’m definitely not hardcore enough to get the Eminem copy slabbed, or pay the crazy price for a 9.8..(sure there’s many that are though)

That 18 page XXL insert would actually be the first appearance of Barracuda in the Earth-616 (Main Marvel Universe) 

—-But Punisher meets Archie....

Heck yeah, have the Marvel published copy slabbed, and eventually will get a slabbed 9.8 copy of the Archie publisher copy also...

just many more comics to get graded above it on my list at this time. 

People agree with you and say the Archie one was good.  I never knew

14 minutes ago, Parabellum said:

@BigLeagueCHEWThank you for selling me your copy.  With the recent grab of the SSM 79 I only need one more book in 9.8 to complete the set, ASM 134.

42921BF6-450F-4E68-818B-C3D7919030F2.jpeg

34A83DD9-9836-4F77-B2E7-046337ABB939.jpeg

:headbang::golfclap: Glad to get you on the road to completion! Take care of that book, otherwise Punisher will be on the prowl :sumo:

10 hours ago, Jayman said:

I always liked this cover!

Punisher MAX # 11.jpg

Dang now that is down right eerie lol awesomely creepy in a different artistic style! Woo-Hoo! (thumbsu 

Edit: it almost, to me, looks like he has whiskers or something lol like some kind of petrified man cat haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM