• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 7/24/2023 at 1:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@nepatkm and @Parabellum

Now idk if this is considered spoiler, but maybe a welcome transition? Idk. :eek: eek!

Heard about it at the LCS yesterday, something mentioned at SDCC, where patron said new skull logo "looked like lights?"

Screenshot_20230724-121558.png

@ADAMANTIUM-I’ll definitely read it, and get the first issue graded. Not going to go all in CGC graded yet. See how it goes…. Frank Castle is my Punisher!! 💀

On 9/9/2023 at 2:53 AM, Parabellum said:

Finally got this framed after 5 years!!!  I’m moving soon and this will be center stage on the man room wall.

IMG_4322.jpeg

Great to see one of those remarked posters again.  I had about 20 of them in storage that Mike drew remarques on and then we sold to fans.  I should have kept one for myself!  D'oh!  Glad this one will get enjoyed.  

On 9/10/2023 at 9:19 PM, comiconxion said:

Great to see one of those remarked posters again.  I had about 20 of them in storage that Mike drew remarques on and then we sold to fans.  I should have kept one for myself!  D'oh!  Glad this one will get enjoyed.  

I remember when I purchased this you had told me that the remark was your idea and that I should frame it.  It stuck with me, I had just been slacking on getting it done.  Better late than ever I guess.  I’m surprised you didn’t keep one for yourself to go next to the OA.  

On 12/27/2023 at 6:04 AM, Browns81 said:

I finally started reading Punisher 2099 now that I have the first half of the run.  This book sucks.  It’s so cheesy and has none of the charm as the regular Punisher does.  Does it ever get better?

I liked it,but understand. Change from Frank Castle to a new character replacing him is difficult…. Same as going through with the new Punisher series. Haven’t read a issue of the latest series, waiting for a TPB , however I have a couple issues graded  in 9.8. Want Frank back, not Joe Garrison a name/title change would be acceptable… but Marvel has done Frank dirty, just hoping Frank makes his comeback in the upcoming Disney Daredevil show. 💀

I rarely go for bronze or copper age collectibles, but this is one I wanted to pursue.  I understand the glamour of ASM 129, but for me the ultimate moment in the Punisher storyline is the execution of his family.  It's not in ASM 129, and you can't see it from the encapsulation of an entire comic.  So I paged out MP2, and I'm able to display these 2 fantastic collectibles.

mp2p10.jpg

mp2p10b.jpg

mp2p11.jpg

Edited by Joseph Ragno