• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Alphabetical DC thread, mostly Golden Age with a little Silver Age. Final recap, will close thread late tonight.
5 5

97 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

some sweet books !

Thanks Gotham! My former Tec 34 won't be making the thread after all, as a longtime bestie had first rights of refusal on it and he snapped it up. There will be some large logo Tecs (when I get to D), but nothing early.

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

I wish I could've made it Gator but I just had too much going on. I DID see some pics but didn't see anyone jamming. Is music no longer a part of the festivities?

Noise ordinance where we stayed. 

Batman #31 4.5-5.0 with ow/w pages. From the same original owner find that the Action #110 came from, this copy is very bright and colorful with great page quality. There is about an inch and a quarter tear on the top spine area of the covers which goes into the front cover about a half inch (visible in pics). Fresh, solid copy. $375 SOLD

Batman 31 f.jpg

Batman 31 b.jpg

Batman 31 1.jpg

Batman 31 2.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson