• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Oceans11 Sales thread Baker, romance, Jungle, Doll Man, Crime, Atlas, raw Golden age 20% off. Slabs Dr Strange 1, ASM 361, Hawkman 2.
3 3

72 posts in this topic

Babe 2 bought with it missing centerfold but counting pages it's missing two interior wraps. The cover is on nice shape though and it's Boody Rogers GGA. So as a .5 incomplete, I figure cover alone is worth it.

$30.00 SOLD

babe 2 a.jpg

babe 2 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Dell Giant 2 Bugs Bunny Halloween Parade. These Dell Giants are so difficult to find in VF or NM shape. This one is not that. Its a pretty solid VG with the standard wear you'd expect on it. But a great Halloween cover and it's cheap

$20.00

Dell Giant 2 a.jpg

Dell Giant 2 b.jpg

2 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Thrilling Comics 66 Schomburg airbrush cover that's one of my favorites. 1" Rip on edge right near the guys head. Tanning on edge. Piece missing from back. Was going to send this for a press and clean, but figured I'd offer it here first. VG-

$100.00

thrilling 66 a.jpg

thrilling 66 b.jpg

Canteen Kate 3 Matt Baker's classic cover and this one is a mess. Piece missing bottom corner. Rough spine with split about halfway up. Piece out of the spine near top. But it's all there and the cover is attached at top staple.  It's really in the Fair./Good range but it's a Baker and listed as Scarce in Overstreet,

$100.00

canteen kate 3 a.jpg

canteen kate 3 b.jpg

Babe 2 bought with it missing centerfold but counting pages it's missing two interior wraps. The cover is on nice shape though and it's Boody Rogers GGA. So as a .5 incomplete, I figure cover alone is worth it.

$30.00

babe 2 a.jpg

babe 2 b.jpg

:takeit:per PM...thanks!

Jungle Comics 94 Fiction House. Really as the song says, nobody does it better. Great covers. Dynamic and full of women in peril. VG/F here with the piece missing on upper corner. Small piece of tape on inside of cover by that corner. There is also a chip out of the right side about halfway down (by the trees) that someone put a piece of tape over and did some color on, though I think that could be removed.  . Good gloss on the cover. 

$75.00 SOLD

jungle comics 94 a.jpg

jungle comics 94 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Jungle Comics 87 Slight rip at top next to spine. Extra staples that have tape over them. Extra piece of tape on back at the bottom. Top edge middle on the back has the little ding that loses some paper on the inside pages. Other than that the gloss is nice and its a bondage cover, which Fiction House did really well. I'd say F but the extra staples knock it down for me so VG/F

$110.00 SOLD

jungle comics 87 a.jpg

jungle comics 87 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Girls Love 79  National Romance. Dig these romance books and their covers. This one from 1961. It's a solid VG maybe a VG+ with some water staining at the bottom. The cover looks nice with great vibrant colors . 

$35.00

girls love 79 a.jpg

girls love 79 b.jpg

Frisky Fables. Al Fago cover. These are just fun books. Good bright colors and still some gloss to the cover. Looks like very slight moisture damage at the top as theres is a faint ripple around the logo. Couple creases on the bottom. VG+

$40.00 SOLD VIA PM

frisky fables 3 a.jpg

frisky fables 3 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Ernie Comics 25. Great cover and GGA. This one is on the lower end with a pretty good spine split on the cover where the rip carries to the front for a bit, and carries over to the back for a pretty good tear. Staining on cover . It's a pretty solid G with those tears.

$38.00

ernie 25 a.jpg

ernie 25 b.jpg

Funny Animals 7 Fawcett, Single staple book from 1943. Crease down the cover and looks like bug chew on the upper right corner. Still, I love this cover with Hoppy the Marvel Bunny. Those colors just pop. VG/F

$65.00   SOLD 

funny animals 7 a.jpg

funny animals 7 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Gangsters and Gun Molls 3  Realistic Comic. Painted cover that's just so incredibly cool.  Biggest problem in the piece out of the cover by the spine that goes 2/3 of the way up and the top is pretty fragile though still attached at the top staple. G-

$48.00

gangsters gun molls 3 a.jpg

gangsters gun molls 3 b.jpg

Last book for the night and what I had planned to be the end of this sales thread. 

Startling Comics 36. Schomburg Nedor. Fighting Yank doing what he does best on this cover that has the War Bonds and Stamps flag. This is incredibly nice. Lies flat and the cover has nor ripples. Corners have slight blunting. There is a small tear on spine right below bottom staple. I'd say this is a solid F/VF. Was tempted to send this one in for grading and selling only because I had stuff come up. 

$285.00

startling 36 a.jpg

startling 36 b.jpg

15 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Jungle Comics 94 Fiction House. Really as the song says, nobody does it better. Great covers. Dynamic and full of women in peril. VG/F here with the piece missing on upper corner. Small piece of tape on inside of cover by that corner. There is also a chip out of the right side about halfway down (by the trees) that someone put a piece of tape over and did some color on, though I think that could be removed.  . Good gloss on the cover. 

$75.00

jungle comics 94 a.jpg

jungle comics 94 b.jpg

Jungle Comics 87 Slight rip at top next to spine. Extra staples that have tape over them. Extra piece of tape on back at the bottom. Top edge middle on the back has the little ding that loses some paper on the inside pages. Other than that the gloss is nice and its a bondage cover, which Fiction House did really well. I'd say F but the extra staples knock it down for me so VG/F

$110.00

jungle comics 87 a.jpg

jungle comics 87 b.jpg

Funny Animals 7 Fawcett, Single staple book from 1943. Crease down the cover and looks like bug chew on the upper right corner. Still, I love this cover with Hoppy the Marvel Bunny. Those colors just pop. VG/F

$65.00 

which is way too cheap for this book in my opinion.

funny animals 7 a.jpg

funny animals 7 b.jpg

Take per PM.  Thank you!