• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

250+ pieces of comic art for sale

12 posts in this topic

Over 250 pieces of comic art for sale. Lots of odds and ends. Tightening up the collection.

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=133792

Some of the titles: Iron Man, Aliens, Robocop (Marvel), G.I. Joe (Marvel), Green Hornet etc. I have about 75 more Robocop pages to post and about 40 more Aliens pages.

I'll consider offers on anything in the For Sale/Trade gallery. Some stuff I don't have much room on, other stuff I have good flexibility.

Please message me through CAF.

Thanks!

15 hours ago, Benedict Judas Hel said:

I got a great page from PGEAR12.  Communication was great and shipping was super fast with great care in packaging.  A smooth transaction.  No worries!

Show us the page!  I also have had good dealings with David Gearhart.  Best, David

4 hours ago, aokartman said:

Show us the page!  I also have had good dealings with David Gearhart.  Best, David

I posted the page in the Official “This week in your Original Art” thread about 2 hours ago but here it is in this thread:

F7D8F396-F79D-4146-A1C6-BFE5E0D055D7.jpeg

It’s a cool page featuring a villain with a distinctive look (albeit an obscure one) and has “Godzilla” in it, too!  A great addition to my Marvel villains collection.

Edited by Benedict Judas Hel