• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Want Candy

281 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, shiverbones said:

I was lucky enough to talk to him about art, and he advised me To not be afraid of blacks, and the nebulous details. I heard it, but still struggle with what came so naturally to him.

Fantastic!

8 hours ago, shiverbones said:
10 hours ago, lizards2 said:

image.png.2b2c20764f752261b85242cf77989d99.png

Such wrightson love ❤️ 

This is the only Creepy - I now own.  I had t pick it up to go with the print.

creepy113cgc9.6.jpg

26 minutes ago, the blob said:

F candy. I want to retire. Like now. Run my comic empire from my home like Bob Storms. So F-ing tired. Not gonna happen, but I can still fantasize.

Could you afford to retire if you changed locations?  City life is so expensive in so many ways.

7 hours ago, paperheart said:

Slabs- Hawkman #2 certificate.jpg

Slabs- Hawkman #2 cgc 9.2.jpg

Do you still have that one?  It would go well with my Hawkman #1...…, hm

45 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Could you afford to retire if you changed locations?  City life is so expensive in so many ways.

I have an 8 and 14 year old, so no. Realistically 10 more years minimum. And yeah, I would go somewhere warmer and cheaper. New York actually has a good and relatively cheap public university system (at least for now), so it is worth hanging around to ensure in state status for my kids, who I assume will go to college.

Edited by the blob