• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beware of Alex Premachuk
2 2

44 posts in this topic

This is probably the same ring of CC Thieves that stole my Hulk #181 9.0

The cc's are generally valid,  however the billing addresses are slightly different.

It is always an apartment building.

Issuing bank claims the cc is fraudulent yet your merchant services processor gives you the authorization code.

I sent you a PM,  give me a call if you want.

12 minutes ago, AllStar-Comics said:

watch out for this guy  Chargeback on Giant size X-Men 1 cgc stan lee signature 8.5  Got me for $3000  I expect another chargeback for a hulk 181 cgc 5.0   His address so you got screwed like I did

Sorry to hear this. What selling platform was the sale on?

34 minutes ago, Frederic9494 said:

I am a bit ashamed as a Montrealer... what a crook! Hope you get all of your money back

Now I understand why Bob Storms only ships Priority to Montreal !

Actually unless I know the customer or they can provide solid references that I can contact I will no longer ship to Montreal.

Doesn't matter what shipping company you use when shipping to this theft ring.  The real issue and frankly one that the banks "bake into your rates" is that they are providing authorization codes on fraudulent credit cards.  The Montreal police department could care less about this.  They won't even take a report even if you have multiple buyer names,  addresses,  banking info etc.    

4 minutes ago, blazingbob said:

Actually unless I know the customer or they can provide solid references that I can contact I will no longer ship to Montreal.

Doesn't matter what shipping company you use when shipping to this theft ring.  The real issue and frankly one that the banks "bake into your rates" is that they are providing authorization codes on fraudulent credit cards.  The Montreal police department could care less about this.  They won't even take a report even if you have multiple buyer names,  addresses,  banking info etc.    

It's always a shame when someone doesn't do their job, but it really stings when it's law enforcement. Who are we supposed to turn to when they and the banks / credit card companies do nothing? 

As a result, this criminal group gets to continue their activities with impunity.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 12:07 PM, AllStar-Comics said:

watch out for this guy  Chargeback on Giant size X-Men 1 cgc stan lee signature 8.5  Got me for $3000  I expect another chargeback for a hulk 181 cgc 5.0   His address so you got screwed like I did

Alex Premachuk

4280 Rue Belanger Apt 2

Montreal H1T 1AS

Canada

I'm unable to find any Premachuk at all, let alone an "Alex", residing in Montreal.

According to most recent online real estate data, 4280 Rue Belanger is up for grabs, all six units, the entire building, the asking price $1.285 million. Judging by google images, #2 appears to be a basement apartment.

For more info that may prove helpful, the property broker is Mathieu Aubry, Groupe Sutton - actuel inc.  514-883-0284. Hope this is in some way helpful.

Edited by James J Johnson

3 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

I'm unable to find any Premachuk at all, let alone an "Alex", residing in Montreal.

According to most recent online real estate data, 4280 Rue Belanger is up for grabs, all six units, the entire building, the asking price $1.285 million. Judging by google images, #2 appears to be a basement apartment.

For more info that may prove helpful, the property broker is Mathieu Aubry, Groupe Sutton - actuel inc.  514-883-0284. Hope this is in some way helpful.

1 hour ago, ivegotneatstuff said:

I can add these on stolencomic.com if that helps at all

Man this is what makes the boards so great!! The outreach and research is amazing!!!!

@AllStar-Comics I hope you get your books and or money back! Sorry to hear this happened to you. 

41 minutes ago, Raze said:

Man this is what makes the boards so great!! The outreach and research is amazing!!!!

@AllStar-Comics I hope you get your books and or money back! Sorry to hear this happened to you. 

I'd say there's a good chance. Features are present on both books that are too characteristically atypical of these two books alone, in or out of the slabs; or in new slabs!  Also posting back cover images here in this thread would make "facial" recognition of these two books even more of a slam dunk if seen.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, Mijael.Levy said:
On 1/21/2020 at 2:20 PM, kav said:

Every time I see your logo I think how cool it is.

thank you , yes i like it too

+1.  

Wasn't that a Karl (artboy) suggestion ?  I remember the discussions going down.  Comics Cauldron logo.  

Edited by Senormac
sorry if it was yours kav :)

2 hours ago, Senormac said:

+1.  

Wasn't that a Karl (artboy) suggestion ?  I remember the discussions going down.  Comics Cauldron logo.  

Yep

no ebay id (he reached out by phone)  but the phone he used is 438 220-1801  Just in case they are stupid enough to use it again (I figure its a burner phone)  I'll post if I do recover the funds, still dealing with the fraud dept  Big thanks to Bob Storms for sharing info.  Too many criminals in this business and always have been