• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beware of Alex Premachuk
2 2

44 posts in this topic

On 1/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, Senormac said:

+1.  

Wasn't that a Karl (artboy) suggestion ?  I remember the discussions going down.  Comics Cauldron logo.  

Yes i choose it because i really liked the Scooby Doo reference . I have a B & W and version and someone helped me with the yellow version

1 hour ago, blazingbob said:

AMEX is probably the loosest of the cc companies that will give authorization codes.  I have a AMEX card in my postal account that has a 2020 expiration date even though my new card is 2023.  Goes through every time.  

Just FYI - the credit card companies figured out some years ago how to update the expiration dates without you having to do it.

Companies were losing too much money when expiration dates gave consumers an easy out from subscriptions and other ‘auto-pay’ scenarios.

Quick update just for info  After fighting with banks I got nowhere.  Tax deduction for next year and learning lesson that visa/mc only protects the consumer for fraud and does nothing for a merchant  I could go attorney route but amount not sufficient to get one interested