• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I recieved comics and i dont know why....
1 1

28 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think that it's your raffle prize that you forgot to pick out, but that they picked for you....

@nickwire ya it's your raffle prize :foryou: the above link takes you to the post where SLEDDER and @HolidayHam picked it for you

and below link takes you to the drop down menu of prize #63, which was the Skybound Edition..... that they picked for you ...

Hope you like it!!! ^^ 

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think that it's your raffle prize that you forgot to pick out, but that they picked for you....

@nickwire ya it's your raffle prize :foryou: the above link takes you to the post where SLEDDER and @HolidayHam picked it for you

and below link takes you to the drop down menu of prize #63, which was the Skybound Edition..... that they picked for you ...

excellent work Lieutenant Columbo!

8 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:

giphy.gif

I still watch it all the time

It comes on Sunday's for me right before Collectors Call the TV show (shameless plug) the batman collection is this Sunday! 

On metv  channel, great shows! 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, Chazgee said:

I love that there are folks on this board old enough to remember, and have watched, Columbo. 

Not old enough but know every episode by heart. It's on "MeTV" classic tv network every Sunday night at 8pm eastern. They do change schedule often so don't know how long it'll last.

Good to know Lt. @ADAMANTIUMquickly got to the bottom of things 🧐 🔎

Edited by MGsimba77

17 hours ago, nickwire said:

So i recieved a skybound 5th ann. Box set in the mail and im not sure why. I tbink its from germany, enrico grindler name on it. 

Sound familiar? Anyone waiting for this and got addresses mixed?

17 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Could it have been the Holiday Raffle?

Nice detective work! Now the question is how did they know this poor guys address? If he had no idea it was even coming. That's kind of creepy

7 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Nice detective work! Now the question is how did they know this poor guys address? If he had no idea it was even coming. That's kind of creepy

guessing someone had it before, maybe from a previous sale or buy, etc... the members here are real detectives, must of been all those detective books they read...

Image result for detective comic books

On 1/22/2020 at 6:19 PM, Chazgee said:

I love that there are folks on this board old enough to remember, and have watched, Columbo. 

I'm 30 and I watch Columbo.... and Bonanza and Gunsmoke and The Rifleman but .... I'm odd..... To say the least.   One of my favorite oldies is Kolchak: The Night Stalker with Darren McGavin.