• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying a Byrne Piece

8 posts in this topic

I saw this image pop up on one of the Facebook groups I'm in, but I couldn't track it down again after. Does anyone know what it's from? Someone had also mentioned they had seen it in black and white. Does anyone have images of it sans color? I tried to google it, but it turns out it's a very hard thing to quantify in search in terms.

Byrne.jpg

13 hours ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

I saw this image pop up on one of the Facebook groups I'm in, but I couldn't track it down again after. Does anyone know what it's from? Someone had also mentioned they had seen it in black and white. Does anyone have images of it sans color? I tried to google it, but it turns out it's a very hard thing to quantify in search in terms.

Byrne.jpg

I just reached out to JB....be right back. 

Edited by Blastaar

13 hours ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

Byrne.jpg

I wonder if that was published in Marvel Age, or Comics Journal?