• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/Atomic Age Pedigree Goodies
9 9

95 posts in this topic

First   :takeit: in the thread or PM gets the book.
No reserving or taking until after I post the scan and price of a comic.
Enticing offers will be accepted.  
An offer to the seller does not put a book on hold.  If someone else takes it at the stated price or makes a better offer before the first offer is accepted then the seller is free to accept the second offer.

Shipping
USA:  USPS Priority Mail insured $18 for one slabbed book and $10 for one raw book.  Save on shipping by purchasing more than one.
International:  I will estimate shipping based on USPS international rates.

Payment
Check or money order is okay but check must clear before shipping.
Sorry, but no Paypal.
Time payments will be considered.

Limitations
No Probies or Shamers.  Nickelback fans?   :sick:

Returns are allowed on all books but notify me within 72 hours of receipt of your intent to return and ship books back within 1 week of receipt.  Buyer pays for return shipping and books must be in same condition as they were received.

Thanks for looking!

16 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Let the thread crapping begin..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

:sumo:

:tonofbricks:

I’m just glad I’m not a Nickelback fan. (shrug)

Strange Fantasy #6 Spokane:  The stories in this are typical of Ajax.  Which means they are eccentric but energetically unpredictable, which makes for great reading.

The liquid gloss of the cover and the snow white pages scream "Spokane Copy", even if it weren't on the label.  Tied for third best with two other copies and yours for only $1400.

StrFant6.jpg

*** SOLD ***

GI Combat #26, Salida Copy.  Filled with red scare stories like "Commie Power Ambush" by Chuck Cuidera but also graced with superb art from Charles Nicholas that you can see in the scan below.

These are the best preserved 50s books I've seen with covers colors that take no prisoners.  The pages? Well, there's white pages, snow-white pages and then there's gut-wrenching Salida white pages. 

This is a raw vf/nm copy due to small bend you can in the soldier's helmet and a little wear in the UL corner.  Yours for $700.

GICombat26x.jpg

GICombat26xp1.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

*** SOLD ***

Dennis the Menace #32.  Despite the numbering this is the first issue of Dennis from Fawcett, who had been forced completely out of the market after losing the lawsuit brought by DC only 6 years earlier. 

Sole highest for only $125.

DennisMenace32.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

*** SOLD ***

Tops in Humor #2 (Jon Berk Coll.)  This was a pocket sized book that was from Chesler but targeted the hundreds of thousand of men now enlisted in the military.

Two in 8.5 with five higher.  Yours for $150.

TopsHumor2.jpg

TopsHumor2bk.jpg

Edited by adamstrange