• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY GREAT FRIEND JOHN ROMITA TURNS 90 YEARS YOUNG TODAY!!!!
1 1

25 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, romitaman said:

Just thought i'd share this with the group........

Even those out there who feel he wasn't very talented....... He certainly brought us all a lot of great memories in our younger comic reading days! :)

Mike

I don't know anyone out there who could claim, with a straight face, that John Romita wasn't talented..but I'm sure that there are some...

7 hours ago, romitaman said:

Just thought i'd share this with the group........

Even those out there who feel he wasn't very talented....... He certainly brought us all a lot of great memories in our younger comic reading days! :)

Mike

Happiest of birthdays to your legendary friend Mike!  I'm glad he has you to champion his legacy!

No one in their right mind would claim that Romita wasn't talented. That's crazy talk. :screwy:

I will always love Ditko's Spidey, but to my mind, Romita's Spider-Man IS Spider-Man. That's what I see in my head when I think of the character. It's the definitive take. 

Happy belated B-day to Mr. Romita!