• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eerie No. 1
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have a first printing of the ashcan edition of Warrens EERIE No. 1. It is a genuine product purchased from that bastion of comic dealers in the UK..Forbidden Planet, Shaftesbury Ave, London. I also have the full collection of Eerie, mostly mint condition. 

I may sell, what interest do you think there would be?

Thanks

1 hour ago, idahojohn said:

I have a first printing of the ashcan edition of Warrens EERIE No. 1. It is a genuine product purchased from that bastion of comic dealers in the UK..Forbidden Planet, Shaftesbury Ave, London. I also have the full collection of Eerie, mostly mint condition. 

Thanks

There would be interest, especially in certain issues. Are these books raw or professionally graded? 

3 hours ago, idahojohn said:

Thanks

Can you please show us some pics of this collection. Especially the ashcan.