• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Contact Comics 12
2 2

27 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

7 hours ago, Ryan. said:

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

This book never comes up for sale.Congrats to the buyer

11 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

This book never comes up for sale.Congrats to the buyer

Right?If I didn't have one I'd be having a sale to raise funds! The stories aren't that grand in that series anyhow,this comic's alllll about the jazzy cover!

Edit edit.I also just like to post in Ryans threads.One day I'll buy something if I haven't made his do not sell list.I really like that my ideas are intriguing to him

Edited by porcupine48
'

10 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Right?If I didn't have one I'd be having a sale to raise funds! The stories aren't that grand in that series anyhow,this comic's alllll about the jazzy cover!

Edit edit.I also just like to post in Ryans threads.One day I'll buy something if I haven't made his do not sell list.I really like that my ideas are intriguing to him

Spoiler

!!!!!!!!1.jpg.0dbce0d26a619caf8ad02ec752080f57.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Coincidentally a nice 5.0 just popped up on ebay. Not my copy and I don't know the seller but it seems like a good deal. 

I know I said my price is firm but, if someone is on the fence, shoot me a PM and let's talk. 

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Coincidentally a nice 5.0 just popped up on ebay. Not my copy and I don't know the seller but it seems like a good deal. 

I know I said my price is firm but, if someone is on the fence, shoot me a PM and let's talk. 

There is a CGC 6.0 sitting in HHWolfman's comic shop for $3,000.  I told him to contact (no pun intendedlol) you to see if you'd be interested in his.  There aren't many collectors here in AZ that will drop $3,000 for any book...

13 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

There is a CGC 6.0 sitting in HHWolfman's comic shop for $3,000.  I told him to contact (no pun intendedlol) you to see if you'd be interested in his.  There aren't many collectors here in AZ that will drop $3,000 for any book...

Thanks. I've just about finalized a deal for a copy which is why I am making this one available.