• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

January Golden Age Sale! (Take 10% Off Remaining Books) Pre-Code Horror, Good Girl Art, Romance, Crime, Western, War and more!
4 4

49 posts in this topic

Wartime Romances #18 (CGC 4.0 with white pages) $700: :news: Sold to Casablanca! Thanks Robert!

Another gorgeous classic Matt Baker cover and art (“My Secret Guilt”). Very nice structure and colors for a 4.0.

Last issue in the series. November 1953.

Another difficult issue to own. Doesn’t change hands very often. Only four issues sold thru auctions in the last 10 years.

2063244198_WartimeRomances18-f4-0c-Copy.thumb.jpg.66985bc3c729fec549a74bc6c5903772.jpg

Spoiler

594599402_WartimeRomances18-b4-0c-Copy.thumb.jpg.f9594e3d995afa3e6a1baec1188c4f5a.jpg

Edited by JustJimN

2 hours ago, Comcav said:

REAL WEALTHY  MEN BUY BAKER !!! 

..… Fixed that for you :baiting:

.... seriously, that's an issue to go into hock over.... one of several Baker's that take turns being my favorite Baker cover. 

AWESOME thread, Jim...……. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

1000 pardons, Queen of the boards ;)  My excitement calls back to the joke, but yeah, not politically correct at all.  Baker is for all art lovers!

Actually, I only correct those when I like the person who made the post;) Otherwise I let them slide...I don't want to offend anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor;)  If I had to correct all the guy type posts here, I'd be spending my life typing, they rarely really bother me;) Just like the "babe" threads never bothered me.

Now to get back to the thread, I'm waiting for Jim to find some Baker male bondage;) Or another purple Cole cover...loved the one you picked up. I'd be jealous if I didn't have one already;) 

Just now, skypinkblu said:

Actually, I only correct those when I like the person who made the post;) Otherwise I let them slide...I don't want to offend anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor;)  If I had to correct all the guy type posts here, I'd be spending my life typing, they rarely really bother me;) Just like the "babe" threads never bothered me.

Now to get back to the thread, I'm waiting for Jim to find some Baker male bondage;) Or another purple Cole cover...loved the one you picked up. I'd be jealous if I didn't have one already;) 

HUGS!

4 hours ago, JustJimN said:

Authentic Policy Cases #33 (CGC 4.0 with off-white pages) $400:

Excellent Matt Baker cover. Front cover presents much nicer than a 4.0.

Another difficult issue to own with only nine in census.

Authentic Policy Cases would have been a great EC New Direction title.  hm

4 hours ago, JustJimN said:

Wartime Romances #18 (CGC 4.0 with white pages) $700:

Another gorgeous classic Matt Baker cover and art (“My Secret Guilt”). Very nice structure and colors for a 4.0.

Last issue in the series. November 1953.

Another difficult issue to own. Doesn’t change hands very often. Only four issues sold thru auctions in the last 10 years.

2063244198_WartimeRomances18-f4-0c-Copy.thumb.jpg.66985bc3c729fec549a74bc6c5903772.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

594599402_WartimeRomances18-b4-0c-Copy.thumb.jpg.f9594e3d995afa3e6a1baec1188c4f5a.jpg

:takeit: