• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 slabs- Dr Strange 1 and Hawkman 2, Raw books- Brave and Bold 29 2nd JLA, Jungle, Crime Does Not Pay 51, Spirit 4 and Haunt of Fear 13, Murder Inc 6, Down With Crime, Archie 51 sales thread

14 posts in this topic

Got a handful of  books here to move. Since my last thread got sidelined and moved,  I closed it down. Title says it as that's what I'm listing here at clear it out prices.

This all being said, I've tried to grade everything fairly and price accordingly, but if you see something you don't agree with or want to shoot me a lower offer, I encourage it.

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed, which in some cases will be very obvious.  Not saying you should or shouldn't and while I doubt any of these will press up to an 11, some books may benefit from such things. All I can say is that none were pressed previously to the best of my knowledge

RETURN POLICY
15 day return policy

Edited by oceans11

Brave and Bold 29 2nd appearance Justice League. Coupon cut and taped back in so Qualified.  A 1.8 just got $215.00 this month per GPA.

Board price here $165.00

brave bold 29 a.jpg

brave bold 29 b.jpg

brave bold 29 c.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Spirit 4 Will Eisner stories. Chipping on the edge would make you think it's an early Marvel book. Still complete, attached, and a really cool series. VG range

$69.00

spirit 4 a.jpg

spirit 4 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Murder Incorporated 6 I'd say it's a good F- range with slight spine roll that can be flattened. Produced with only 1 staple. Good gloss and bright colors. Original owner book. Nice older lady brought a stack of golden age books into a local shop that she and her sister had bought off the stands when they came out. Lots of lower grade books but the ones that were in the middle of were decent shape. Lots of romance, a couple hero books, and several crime books . This came from that collection. 

No GPA for this book. There is a 2.5 on ebay for $175.00 and surely this is nicer. There is only 1 graded on the CGC census that is the 6.0 that is on ebay for $600.00 and there is a 1.0 on ebay for 94.00. So pretty sure I'm more than fair at 

$200.00

murder incorporated 6 a.jpg

murder incorporated 6 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11