• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen art from X-Men 35?

18 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Twanj said:

I mean, it's based off Kirby & Ditko drawings, so that makes perfect sense!

I detect a bit of Frazetta, too.  They need to add Fritz's name to the list . . . and maybe Steranko.  Steranko would be good.

55 minutes ago, The Voord said:

I detect a bit of Frazetta, too.  They need to add Fritz's name to the list . . . and maybe Steranko.  Steranko would be good.

I saw some Davinci too. Look at the aerodynamics of Spiderman buttocks!

It's irrational for me to be sad for the set to be sold piecemeal. It served its purpose decades ago. But it still makes me sad. A complete Byrne Fantastic Four was sold at the Jim Young auction last month. Will it stay together now? Seems doubtful, because the market has decreed it's worth more in 22 pieces. I wish it weren't so, for no rational reason.

4 hours ago, RBerman said:

It's irrational for me to be sad for the set to be sold piecemeal. It served its purpose decades ago. But it still makes me sad. A complete Byrne Fantastic Four was sold at the Jim Young auction last month. Will it stay together now? Seems doubtful, because the market has decreed it's worth more in 22 pieces. I wish it weren't so, for no rational reason.

Some of the Byrne FF #256 pages are already being offered at Panel Page Art.  

9 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Some of the Byrne FF #256 pages are already being offered at Panel Page Art.  

Not only offered, but sold, probably for $5000 like the other Byrne FF pages there. And the sold pages didn't even have FF on them. Small wonder the issue is going through the chop shop.