• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Facilitator for Steel City Con
1 1

10 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Third times the charm maybe?

Newest date is August 14th-16th, 2020. 

Good luck brother. Those are the same dates for the PlanetCon in Kansas City. Hopefully it’s open because my main man Jason Aaron is from KC and I still have more Thor God of Thunder books for him to sign

22 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Good luck brother. Those are the same dates for the PlanetCon in Kansas City. Hopefully it’s open because my main man Jason Aaron is from KC and I still have more Thor God of Thunder books for him to sign

Good luck to you as well! 

5 of my top 10 bucket list actors/actresses will be at Steel City. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:07 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Same question, now that the event has been pushed for the fourth time.

December 4-6th 2020?

No harm in asking of course (and its nice to have something to hope for), but I don't think it's even worth asking until there's a vaccine.  I just can't imagine celebrities who aren't local traveling to Pittsburgh in the middle of winter (weather in 2020 seems awful thus far) in the middle (hopefully no longer the middle) of a pandemic in the middle of flu season (if you're reading this consider getting vaccinated now!) to shake hands and take pictures with strangers (at likely much smaller crowds then whatever was initially believed) for less money than what was previously expected.  And 4 months is an eternity now since time has slowed to a crawl, so any current commitments from celebs, event planners, and facilitators would mean just about nothing anyway.  

I do hope you get sigs you're looking for eventually.  Good luck.

Edited by revat

9 hours ago, revat said:

No harm in asking of course (and its nice to have something to hope for), but I don't think it's even worth asking until there's a vaccine.  I just can't imagine celebrities who aren't local traveling to Pittsburgh in the middle of winter (weather in 2020 seems awful thus far) in the middle (hopefully no longer the middle) of a pandemic in the middle of flu season (if you're reading this consider getting vaccinated now!) to shake hands and take pictures with strangers (at likely much smaller crowds then whatever was initially believed) for less money than what was previously expected.  And 4 months is an eternity now since time has slowed to a crawl, so any current commitments from celebs, event planners, and facilitators would mean just about nothing anyway.  

I do hope you get sigs you're looking for eventually.  Good luck.

I know, just trying to hope for normallacy again, plus they have most of my bucket list in one place as odds would have it.

5 of my top 10 one shot.