• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Museum Exhibit
1 1

36 posts in this topic

Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes (The Henry Ford)

"An exhibition for the hero in all of us. From comics to film, Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes features more than 300 artifacts, including some of Marvel’s most iconic and sought-after pages, costumes and props. Spectacular artifacts thrill both avid collectors and casual fans, while immersive set pieces, soundscapes and interactive elements bring the Marvel Universe to life in Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation.

The biggest Marvel exhibition ever chronicles the story of Marvel and its influence on visual culture, while also uncovering the stories of individual characters like Captain America, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange. 

Thousands of characters. Hundreds of creators. One experience beyond imagination."

I think I have to check this out.

16 hours ago, RCheli said:

I went while it was in Philadelphia at the Franklin Institute. It was fun, but waaaaay movie heavy. They had a Marvel Comics #1 and a few more key comics and some art, but 80% of it was from the movies.

That's disappointing.

I figured that the "artifacts"/props, like Cap's shield, would be. I'm not really looking for an MCU experience.

That's AWESOME @Artboy99 ^^ would love to see all that you feel like sharing :) Glad you got to see it though!

Funny though, I thought the OA to IH #180 and #181 was destroyed in a fire? maybe I'm miss-remembering  :sorry: 

Thanks for posting these Karl.  I've been meaning to upload some pics about the exhibition as well.

Our family had a fantastic time.