• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know an online Italian comic shop that ships to the US?

7 posts in this topic

do you speak Italian?  some of the options might not be as English friendly as one would like.

19 hours ago, Tnexus said:

Pretty much what the title says. I know there's Ebay, but striking out finding the comics I want, and it also seems like most won't ship the US. Anyone know of any online Italian comic shops that would?

Just to clarify, Are you looking for Italian "variations" of US comics? That is, the same stories, the same art, like say a Fantastic Four #52, but with Italian text instead of in English?

Or comics produced in Italy (in Italian, of course)?

Or do you want to simply beat the bushes and explore if there are any collections of US printed (English text), or US printed (Italian text) yet undiscovered in Italy?

Mostly just looking for Italian variants of Marvel/DC that have exclusive covers, and the comic is in Italian. I like to collect covers that aren't readily available in the US.

I tried AbeBooks, but they don't seem to have many moderns.

Edited by Tnexus

13 hours ago, Tnexus said:

Mostly just looking for Italian variants of Marvel/DC that have exclusive covers, and the comic is in Italian. I like to collect covers that aren't readily available in the US.

I tried AbeBooks, but they don't seem to have many moderns.

Those cover-art variations on the standard theme can be very interesting! I don't know of any particular sources for them in Italy but I will keep my eyes peeled for you for them.