• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's FAST AND FURIOUS 9 (2020)

60 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

People are noting Vin Diesel didn't have to stand on a stool to look in John Cena's face like he did with Dwayne Johnson. (:

John Cena      6 feet &1/2 inches

Dwayne Johnson 6 feet& 5 inches

Vin Diesel 5 feet  11&3/4 inches

Do I buy the Lego Speed Champions Black Charger that they released...  Amazon Lego 75893 - Speed Champions Charger

Or do I wait and see what emerges from the Fast and the Furious Lego Partnership... Brothers Brick Fast and the Furious Lego Partnership

The best part was that the cast from Tokyo Drift are in this one. Han and Sean were good characters. Oh, and of course Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez <3

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I still think the best one was number 5.  I can watch that one over and over.  It was like the Fast and the Furious crossed with Ocean's 11. 

Number 5 is great and the best one along with the first. These films have strayed so far from how they began, I still enjoy them but if you watch the first movie and now watch this trailer its like revisionist history. Street racers were all they were but now they are being hired by Government agencies and now Dom has a brother that was never mentioned and really doesn't fit the narrative of the original.

I love the FF movies but these last 4 feel like an alternative universe to me.

13 hours ago, The Brain said:

John Cena      6 feet &1/2 inches

Dwayne Johnson 6 feet& 5 inches

Vin Diesel 5 feet  11&3/4 inches

At least with Cena they are close to one another.

But it's funny when you hear of stories like this. Like when Tyler Mane (6'7") had to wear lifts in his shoes to overly-dominate Hugh Jackman (6'2") in the original X-Men film. Hard to believe such a tall person needed this. But it worked.