• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 2020 - who's going?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, 

I'm going to be making a rare con appearance at C2E2 (arriving Friday Saturday, leaving Sunday and only Saturday at the con) and was curious who else might be attending.  I've never been to the con so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, I will be bringing a portfolio of odds and ends I would be open to selling/trading, and some goodies I'm selling on behalf of Mike Allred (www.gotsuperpowers.com) so feel free to message me if you want to try and say hi.

Best

Simon Miller

Edited by GotSuperPowers?
Plans change!

1 hour ago, GotSuperPowers? said:

Hi Folks, 

I'm going to be making a rare con appearance at C2E2 (arriving Friday night, Saturday only at the con) and was curious who else might be attending.  I've never been to the con so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also, I will be bringing a portfolio of odds and ends I would be open to selling/trading, and some goodies I'm selling on behalf of Mike Allred (www.gotsuperpowers.com) so feel free to message me if you want to try and say hi.

Best

Simon Miller

Went to last year's, have fun !  Was very worthwhile -- got to meet Artgerm, saw others like Frank Cho, and was shown a Frazetta by Albert Moy (not on his website) that I'd later pick up... plus a Manara that he discounted 33% off the website price.  

I'm most likely attending.  I feel it has been a consistently excellent show.  Lately, more art dealers set up at c2e2 compared to WW Chicago.  Although, I haven't seen the dealer lineup for this year yet.  Plus lots of books,  toys, artists, etc.  Always a good time.