• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

13th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Signup
11 11

249 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

lol your forgiven haha, I don't visit the water cooler at all :sorry: 

I've since noticed that while I find it thoughtful to wish Happy Birthday's in threads, it may seem weird when there is a designated thread to it that I never notice or visit :roflmao: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
comma's are your best friends

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

NVM I found it, no thanks to you nor your wagging finger lol :baiting:

I wouldn't post in the water cooler to save my life, but for @BlowUpTheMoon I'll make an exception

Could be "wagging", could be a middle finger, could be 'come hither'. You never know!

Which is why, along with Mr. Dancing Banana, it's now one of my favorite emojis.

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Could be "wagging", could be a middle finger, could be 'come hither'. You never know!

Which is why, along with Mr. Dancing Banana, it's now one of my favorite emojis.

I'll admit I stole this :sick: emoji from you, it fits a lot of things!

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol your forgiven haha, I don't visit the water cooler at all :sorry: 

I've since noticed that while I find it thoughtful to wish Happy Birthday's in threads it may seem weird when there is a designated thread to it that I never notice or visit :roflmao: 

Just look at what your ignorance has caused!

derailment+drone+800.jpg

I sent PMs to everyone who indicated they wanted to participate.  If you didn't get one, let me know.

If you want to participate, let me know; there's still plenty of time to get in.