• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A "Super" comic for the Super Bowl

5 posts in this topic

Well my wife is starting to catch on...............:blush: that maybe i "Don't" really want to part with my comics....

.. so i told her i would add a little "icing to the paper cake" so to speak.......

:news:

Buy the MF #101 and receive this as a bonus comic...........

2nd APPEARANCE of SuperBOY..........again this ends after the SUPER BOWL

Not sure who i am cheering for yet KC or SFran............both have players i like (and wouldn't mind if they won)

and both have players/reasons why i don't.........:popcorn: .

IMG_1997.JPG

ll its few hours to game time and my wife seems "content" with my attempt to sell a SUPER comic during the SUPER bowl weekend

........ instead of the usual :bump:  to get front page real estate that you usually see here...........

lets add some some "cheddar" to the popcorn

Buy the MF #101  1st appearance of SUPER boy and also recieve the Mf #102 the 2nd app of superboy and now.............drum roll.............ta...ta...ta....ta....ta....t.a..

a more fun #103 the 3rd appearance of Superboy for the same price.....all shipped with insurance to your door just in time for Valentines.....day........:foryou:

1113978978_morefun103.thumb.jpg.c968d0e1231e6bdb902e507a5bbc9e9e.jpg

......and that will fulfill me "trying" to make room in the closet for my wife's scrapbooking stuff..........:$

these three first appearances of SUPER boy are only up until the SUPER bowl weekend is over then i get to keep them.......forever!!!!!  

thanks to everyone who took a look and liked it..........

.now i am going to try and find a good bet to make on the KC SF game...

.....one of the kickers to be the MVP:bigsmile:.......200 to 1........

or a special teams or defensive TD for 3.4 to 1  so many hard choices..............

thanks

steven

Edited by srbeausoleil
trying to get wrong pics out and right ones in