• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UNAUTHORIZED PRINTS BEING SOLD OF MY SPIDEY JAM PIECE - Fan Expo Holiday Market.
2 2

43 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Bird said:

one of the artists or their reps is selling the print, right?

Or "the guy" made it and/or is selling and wanted a shift-the-blame cover story for how he got it.

Or "the guy" just wanted to create drama?! and none of it ever happened?

49 minutes ago, vodou said:

Or "the guy" made it and/or is selling and wanted a shift-the-blame cover story for how he got it.

I just assumed he had it made himself, and didn’t want to get accused of doing something wrong. 

2 hours ago, vodou said:

1 hour ago, Rick2you2 said:

I just assumed he had it made himself, and didn’t want to get accused of doing something wrong. 

Exactly. He probably assumed I’d find his post with my jam on his wall sooner or later, even though it’s unlikely because that was the first time I discovered his account.

To shift the blame elsewhere he told me purchased it at a show and lead me on some wild goose chase with barely any clues. Honestly I don’t even think he’s selling any prints of it. He just really wanted a copy to display on his wall. What really pisses me off is all the constant lies he told me. I wasted hours researching various stores, contacting artists, making posts on other platforms etc. Before it got cancelled, I was even planning on attending Toronto comic con with only one purpose in mind, to catch the seller red handed. He would have let me go through all that, and not say a word and continue wasting my time. Sent him a lengthy message last night, he read it but has yet to respond.