• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
9 9

250 posts in this topic

Just now, Readcomix said:

Whatever your new technique is, that All-Star looks amazing! I can clearly see the spine through the slab; great resolution.

Thanks. My buddy who works with me and I have spent a few weeks working on a better photo system with just the right lighting. 

OK, I am going to do just a few horror pulps next and some more will come later in the week. I do not think this is the time to be selling pulps and I have been a pulp Takebot as of late but I am putting my pulp collecting focus on Spicy series, Detective, Science Fiction and Adventure. I actually think horror pulps have the most market interest but it is not as appealing to me personally as the other genres so I will pass some great ones I have purchased on. These will be pretty tough and/or high grade books, not ones you usually will see.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

OK, I am going to do just a few horror pulps next and some more will come later in the week. I do not think this is the time to be selling pulps and I have been a pulp Takebot as of late but I am putting my pulp collecting focus on Spicy series, Detective, Science Fiction and Adventure. I actually think horror pulps have the most market interest but it is not as appealing to me personally as the other genres so I will pass some great ones I have purchased on. These will be pretty tough and/or high grade books, not ones you usually will see on eBay.

What's the page quality on these?