• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Teenage Temptations #2!
1 1

20 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Below 4.0 for sure.

2.5 just feels right. I'm dreading a 1:00 meeting, so it feels like a Monday for me ATM...

I hear that. Best of luck.  :foryou:

major defects: small chip 1/8" square out of upper spine corner, vertical book-length color breaking creases near spine (reading crease), minor chipping on edges, mild discoloration /foxing/dust shadow back cover, general cover wear with mild loss of gloss.  still pretty strong colors, lies flat, no writing or defacement, no glaring defects.  The front-skewed staples seem to be a relatively common printing error on these GA romance books ( I have a couple Bakers and Cole Romances with the same), although those on the OP book are a touch more forward than usual, and a casual observer might think the back cover is actually detached.

CGC 3.5 

for comparison, here are links to comparable CGC 3.0s.  This OP book is a step above these:

Teen-Age Romances #34 CGC 3.0

TAT #9 3.0