• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCIENCE COMICS #1 1940 FOX CGC and maybe a few others GA rarities
3 3

23 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Thanks for looking 

Payment via paypal in the USA 

Shipping is included in the price and will be shipped via USPS well packaged medium flat rate box. 

No returns on slabbed books although if there is a major issue PM me to discuss and we can work something out I am sure

Science Comics #1 Fox Featues Suns from 2/1940 Great issue of this short run. 1st app of Eagle, Panther Woman, and Electro!! 

Wonderful Lou Fine cover 

a 1.5 sold for $1800 last year and another lower grade restored copy just sold I believe here on the boards and fetched over a grand. 

MY Price $1000 shipped

82407EC9-BB7D-45B9-9A6E-EB16F2740463.jpeg

14 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Science Comics #1 Fox Featues Suns from 2/1940 Great issue of this short run. 1st app of Eagle, Panther Woman, and Electro!! 

Wonderful Lou Fine cover 

a 1.5 sold for $1800 last year and another lower grade restored copy just sold I believe here on the boards and fetched over a grand. 

MY Price $1000 shipped

82407EC9-BB7D-45B9-9A6E-EB16F2740463.jpeg

take per PM!

16 minutes ago, Comcav said:

You know, he DID have some rare MLJ.  Really well priced as well.  Sadly, you will never see them as I kinda bought out the thread before it posted.  Because I'm a stinker.

So when you were asking me to dance, you had already found a different partner? Damn man. That went about as well as my high school prom.