• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New CGC collector with a few questions about some purchases and damage
3 3

153 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, BmoGreen said:

Again, no worries, If you can read through this post and think I am at fault and deserve to be blocked. That is fine with me. 

As many posters have already mentioned, many feel it is your fault and deserve to be blocked so can you please provide us with your other ebay account so that you can be blocked.  At least do something right in the thread for once.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, BmoGreen said:

Anyone here who thinks I am in the wrong can go ahead and add me to your blocked buyer list. I am sure if you examine the feedback I have left for other sellers you will see this is the first time in like 10 years a seller has earned a negative from me....in probably 500ish transactions....on this account

Done, welcome to the boards

On 2/9/2020 at 2:15 PM, RockMyAmadeus said:

The Facebook groups I have seen are infested with people who have no clue what they're talking about, and resent and remove anyone who challenges them. 

I am in them and rarely post.  All I do is shake my head and ask myself if these people are putting on an act or are really that stupid. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:39 PM, BmoGreen said:

Only left the neg after RMA added me to his blocked buyer list. I was fine to let it go....even dropped the claim on ebay...

Anyone here who thinks I am in the wrong can go ahead and add me to your blocked buyer list. I am sure if you examine the feedback I have left for other sellers you will see this is the first time in like 10 years a seller has earned a negative from me....in probably 500ish transactions....on this account

At any point did you realize this would end poorly for you?

Edited by Buzzetta

11 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I have few words in this case.   Most would have been done with this guy a long time ago.   All he did was lose out on a bunch of people that will sell to him.   

Edited by Buzzetta

20 hours ago, BmoGreen said:

Yah, that does really negate the feedback system. You definitely earned a negative. 

I love how RMA keeps throwing this "offer" to return the book at me and everyone thinks your so great for it! It is NOT an offer, he is REQUIRED to take the book back until Feb 28. This is not professionalism, this is a requirement. Part of the "contract" made at the point of purchase.

Congrats on getting the feedback removed though I guess....you really taught me a lesson here I will now declare complete and utter defeat. See y'all when I see ya.  

blocked.jpg.fb43c0cbcee13d7ea94852349dcdc9a5.jpg

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Well,didn't this person claim they went around smearing names on other sites?

Not that I saw, also even if they did does it mean we can sink to their level, is that how it works? He's just an a-hole, not a kitten murdered, why can't we just move on from this 

Edited by William-James88