• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New CGC collector with a few questions about some purchases and damage
3 3

153 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Not that I saw, also even if they did does it mean we can sink to their level, is that how it works? Why can't we just move on from this show

You don't have to read it.Maybe some would like to know the handle on other platforms?I don't really care,but this person seems to want,crave attention.This is all public,likely from simply googling the user name.

2 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Is this crossing the line a bit? He's been dealt with and sellers have one less headache to worry about, why are we going into stalking territory?

Not at all.  The OP has claimed he has another ebay account.   Since he has not provided us with his other user name I can still ensure I don't have to deal with him if I have a name to go with the behavior. 

8 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Not that I saw, also even if they did does it mean we can sink to their level, is that how it works? He's just an a-hole, not a kitten murdered, why can't we just move on from this 

Welcome to the interwebz, where everything is public domain and whatever you do online, stays online, forever and ever.

I'm betting you've never heard of the archives project? Check into it. It's an awesome resource that people have fought and lost against, time and again, for good reason. 

If more people used it, instead of complain, there would be more educated people wandering around spouting facts instead of opinions.

This, of course, is not all directed at you. Since I'm aware I'm speaking publicly, I generalize in all my posts, because I am aware there are going to be who knows how many people reading it. In fact, people who aren't even registered on this site can read it. In fact this page is translated into every know language SO people can read it. The world is an extremely small place, online.

Happy surfing!

Edited by IkewithMike

On 2/9/2020 at 9:39 PM, BmoGreen said:

Only left the neg after RMA added me to his blocked buyer list. I was fine to let it go....even dropped the claim on ebay...

Anyone here who thinks I am in the wrong can go ahead and add me to your blocked buyer list. I am sure if you examine the feedback I have left for other sellers you will see this is the first time in like 10 years a seller has earned a negative from me....in probably 500ish transactions....on this account

Thanks for your permission.

-slym

On 2/9/2020 at 9:39 PM, BmoGreen said:

I am sure if you examine the feedback I have left for other sellers you will see this is the first time in like 10 years a seller has earned a negative from me....in probably 500ish transactions....on this account

You are being generous. the seller hardly put any real effort into earning anything, and tried his best to avoid earning a negative from you. that is just being lazy. 

I don’t know much but I know I support RMA in all of this.

A picky buyer should have said “I’m sorry I didn’t see that production flaw and well it bugs me. Can I return? I’ll leave you 100% feedback and I’m sorry I didn’t catch this” 

A little annoying but kind and everyone happy at the end! 

Can anyone point me in the direction of a discussion of why it seems CGC is using this inner well style again? Or lack of inner well style with the two sheets.

C35F0EEA-BB2D-43FB-A8C4-07BE24A023E1.jpeg

Edited by dfx1
Add photo

On 5/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Are there Newton Rings?

If "no", then that could be a decent assumption why.

I thought this style caused the wavy book after time not the newton rings. 

Edited by dfx1

19 hours ago, dfx1 said:

I thought this style caused the wavy book after time not the newton rings. 

Creep Engine didn't have Newton Rings. That's my point.

We're constantly b^&*hing about them (rightfully so) and they're looking to fix it.