• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free Superbowl Contest!!! Free Big Box of Comics to Winner!!!
5 5

42 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2020 at 6:08 AM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I sure thought this guy won since he was 1 point off from TOTAL POINTS SCORED (not predict the exact score by each team)...

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

It appears my wording and my example are conflicting. In the example I gave on how I was scoring it, Ryan was the winner. My thought when setting up the scoring system was that someone predicting a 31-24 score was closer than someone predicting a 45-7 score. Even though the total points of 45-7 was closer to the total points than 31-24. After looking at my wording, I can see the "Contestant that picks the correct winner and is closest to total points scored" would throw people off even though the example clearly (I thought) showed how I would score it.

That said, it looks like we now have 2 winners!

I'll put together a 2nd prize this afternoon. Ryan will get first pick and 707comics will get the other.