• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Facilitators at Lexington Comic Con (Lexington, KY) 3/26 - 3/29?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

This is the response I got from comicsketchart.com:

We will not have a CGC presence that you can drop off books with, but we will have our witnesses there getting items signed by creators at the show. If you would like to have your books signed for CGC at that show, we would just need you to mail them in and we could get it taken care of for you. 

I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything else for other Facilitators at this show. Comic Sketch art told me this 

"Unfortunately, we will not have our CGC presence at Lexington this year. I would recommend contacting CGC as they know of witnesses that will be attending that show and have more info on how you can submit your books."

So I emailed CGC and got this response.

"You can visit our website at www.cgccomics.com and in our chatboards in the Signature Series room, facilitators will advertise their services, you would contact them directly."

Which leads me to here.

I was hoping to get Kevin Eastman Signature on a few TMNT books and have them graded SS.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:52 AM, tuck91 said:

I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything else for other Facilitators at this show. Comic Sketch art told me this 

"Unfortunately, we will not have our CGC presence at Lexington this year. I would recommend contacting CGC as they know of witnesses that will be attending that show and have more info on how you can submit your books."

So I emailed CGC and got this response.

"You can visit our website at www.cgccomics.com and in our chatboards in the Signature Series room, facilitators will advertise their services, you would contact them directly."

Which leads me to here.

I was hoping to get Kevin Eastman Signature on a few TMNT books and have them graded SS.

That's weird because the guy I've been messaging with at Comic Sketch Art told me I could send him books to get signed at Lexington.  He even gave me the various creators' signing fees.