• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% OFF EC for sale: Crime Suspenstories 24, Shock Suspenstories 4 VOH 30, 32, HOF 12
1 1

12 posts in this topic

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

I'll take PayPal. After winning I'll send invoice to PayPal email provided.

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

will be shipped in a sturdy box and bagged and boarded.

I've sold to:

SpideyFein, Robot Man, Incredible Pulp, stock_rotation, thejudge01, Black_Adam, dinesh_s, Changer, oceans11, Jshaffer7390, Darth Corgi, porcupine48, Nuttzo, goldust40, Comcav

Crime Suspenstories 24 - Complete. Has crease on Suspenstories title. Has stain lower right cover. Centerfold attached at both staples. Has chipping on front and back cover edge. 4.0 $155

IMG_20200203_0001.jpg

IMG_20200203_0002.jpg

Edited by Washingtonxan

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

If I may ask a quick question, regarding VOH32, I always feel like I’m not seeing the cover image correctly. What exactly is the shiny white spot on the guys head? Might be explained inside but I’ve never owned one...

https://eccomics.fandom.com/wiki/Vault_of_Horror_Vol_1_32#Appearing_in_.22Out_of_His_Head.21.22?file=Vault_of_Horror_Vol_1_32_017.jpg

On 2/4/2020 at 1:24 PM, Washingtonxan said:

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

I'll take PayPal. After winning I'll send invoice to PayPal email provided.

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

will be shipped in a sturdy box and bagged and boarded.

I've sold to:

SpideyFein, Robot Man, Incredible Pulp, stock_rotation, thejudge01, Black_Adam, dinesh_s, Changer, oceans11, Jshaffer7390, Darth Corgi, porcupine48, Nuttzo, goldust40, Comcav

Crime Suspenstories 24 - Complete. Has crease on Suspenstories title. Has stain lower right cover. Centerfold attached at both staples. Has chipping on front and back cover edge. 4.0 $155

IMG_20200203_0001.jpg

IMG_20200203_0002.jpg

Sold to Incredible Pulp per PM