• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HALF DOZEN EC READERS, PRICES DROPPED

36 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I like to wait till stuff sits a bit before the bombardment of incredibly lowball offers lol 

Well they ain't gonna sit here too long.  They'll be going to eBay this weekend either as BIN's or starting bids at what I'm posting here.  :wink:

13 minutes ago, fifties said:

Well they ain't gonna sit here too long.  They'll be going to eBay this weekend either as BIN's or starting bids at what I'm posting here.  :wink:

My politeness makes me wait at LEAST overnight! We've done enough trade chum,you know I'm NOT shy :ph34r:

5 hours ago, fifties said:

NO LIST PEOPLE.  PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.  RETURNS ACCEPTED WITHIN ONE WEEK OF YOUR RECEIPT.  FIRST CLASS DOMESTIC SHIPPING IS $6.00, $12 FOR CANADA.

ASKING PRICES ARE EQUIVALENT TO EBAY SOLD SALES.  A "TAKE" IN THE THREAD TRUMPS PM OFFERS.

SHOCK ILLUSTRATED 1  VG. $95.  "ADULT ENTERTAINMENT" AND THIS BOOK HAS IT ALL; HEROIN ADDICTION, PROSTITUTION, MASTURBATION, WIFE SWAPPING, GAY BASHING, CHILD MOLESTATION, AND OF COURSE, MURDER.  HEADY STUFF FOR 1955.  SOLD.

Shock Illus 1.jpg

Shock Illus 1 BC.jpg

"ADULT ENTERTAINMENT" AND THIS BOOK HAS IT ALL; HEROIN ADDICTION, PROSTITUTION, MASTURBATION, WIFE SWAPPING, GAY BASHING, CHILD MOLESTATION, AND OF COURSE, MURDER.

Well, I was all in until I found out it had masturbation.

54 minutes ago, Tsp99 said:

"ADULT ENTERTAINMENT" AND THIS BOOK HAS IT ALL; HEROIN ADDICTION, PROSTITUTION, MASTURBATION, WIFE SWAPPING, GAY BASHING, CHILD MOLESTATION, AND OF COURSE, MURDER.

Well, I was all in until I found out it had masturbation.

Maybe when you get older...;)

9 hours ago, fifties said:

WEIRD SCIENCE FANTASY 25 VG. $88. FLAT, GLOSSY COVER, UPPER SS W/OW PAGES. Excellent cover by Al Williamson. Inside stories: "Flying Saucer Report" by Wally Wood, "A Sound of Thunder" by Al Williamson with Angelo Torres and Roy Krenkel, "Bellyful" by Bernard Krigstein, & "Harvest" by Joe Orlando.

Weird SF 25.jpg

Weird SF 25 Int.jpg

Weird SF 25 BC.jpg

Take it!