• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cap 1 Low Grade
3 3

18 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, Chicago Boy said:

Any mega key actually 🤤

I may be in the minority, but I’d take Cap 1 over Action 1, if market value wasn’t a consideration. If it were, I’d sell the Action 1 to fund the Cap 1. :insane:

2 hours ago, newshane said:

I may be in the minority, but I’d take Cap 1 over Action 1, if market value wasn’t a consideration. If it were, I’d sell the Action 1 to fund the Cap 1. :insane:

I love your Cap 1 passion ( I don’t agree but I LOVE it ). I do think Cap 1  is the greatest Marvel mag of all time though 

Edited by Chicago Boy

1 hour ago, newshane said:

I agree! Honestly, I think Marvel mystery 1, Cap 1 and Detective 27 would by my order for those "you could never afford them so why even talk about them" type books!

1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

I agree! Honestly, I think Marvel mystery 1, Cap 1 and Detective 27 would by my order for those "you could never afford them so why even talk about them" type books!

Awesome that you call it Marvel MYSTERIES 1 👍🏻