• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor 133 1st Ego, MSH 18, Hulk Ann 1, She Hulk 1, TAKE 10% OFF! MAJOR KEYS! Doom Patrol 99 CGC VF 1st Beast Boy, Batman #47 1st Full Origin Batman! Wonder Woman 98 Key Origin & More!

26 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

:news:ALL BOOKS ALREADY PRICED WAY BELOW MARKET/GPA, NOW TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF EVERYTHING, PRACTICALLY GIVING EVERYTHING AWAY WAY BELOW COST! 

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $200 are also given payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck first etc.  

If you are looking for something specific not listed here, there is a decent chance I have a copy, so shoot me a PM.  

My Kudos Page.....

Edited by TC33

ALL PRICES REDUCED!  :baiting:

Batman #47 Fr/Gd 1.0/1.5.  $439 Book is complete, some front cover fading, plenty of expected wear, detached cover, split in spine below bottom staple, I have seen 1.5's present worse than this.  Lowest Price I have seen a complete copy offered anywhere by a long shot.  Literally giving these two Batman #47s away!  Go check anywhere else online... ebay/mycomicshop etc and you will see anything similar starting at many hundreds more!

Batman #47  GD/GD+ Key 1st Detailed Origin Batman! $569  Its lower grade, but nice pages and good looking cover, I have a scan of a CGC golden age book that got Gd+ with a missing corner piece at least as large as this one, so I think my grade range is fair given the rest of the book is complete, bright/glossy and shows well for grade otherwise. 

Wonder Woman #98 1958 1st Silver Age Wonder Woman issue & New Origin!  Only $649 CGC 2.5 Nice OW Pages, Bright/Glossy, sharp spine, tight staples, Excellent condition for grade, This could be a FN+ if not for the piece out of the edge, book presents amazing well (flash line is from a glare, not a defect)!  I would take this 2.5 over almost any other with the many high grade attributes and page quality!  This is known as the true silver age start of Wonder Woman, often the most desired issue of the series after #1.   Priced hundreds below what this book was selling for a year or two ago!

Omega Men #3 CGC NM/MT 9.8 1st Lobo Well below every GPA, Just $159!  They are still shopping this as a live action series to the CW and DC Universe streaming service and a DC movie has been announced with unspecified release date.

MISTER MIRACLE #1, CGC 9.2 NM-  Below every period GPA, $325, Intro & Origin Mister Miracle, Key figure and starring character in the upcoming DC New Gods movies! 

MORE NEW BOOKS ADDED BELOW, KEEP SCROLLING!  :banana:

SOLD! GREEN LANTERN #40 CGC VF 8.0 $350  Reduced!  $299  A real beauty with excellent OW/White page quality and amazing eye appeal.  1st Crisis, Origin the Guardians of the Galaxy and 2nd Golden Age Green Lantern,  The Crisis is a huge current ongoing story line in the entire CW superhero family of TV series and presents some of biggest changes and background details to the DC Universe over the last 40 years.  

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 32 1ST Moon Knight, approx VF/VF+ mod(p), only 1 triangular piece replaced in the corner and very tiny color touch on the spine, that's it, excellent page quality and it showed really well before resto!  $565 (well below every comparable GPA, by hundreds on some similar sales!)

ACTION COMICS #252 $625 Key 1st appearance/origin of Supergirl!   GD- range condition, complete, nice page quality, attached, heavy wear and tear you expect in a lower grade, but its all there and shows decent for grade making it a nice affordable copy.  My price is offered at hundreds below similar copies I see for sale and auction around the internet.

MS. MARVEL #1, CGC 9.2 NM-  $251 2018 GPA $200, 2019 GPA, dropping now, but sure to be way up when the next movie comes out!  Board Price $125  1st Solo comic featuring Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel in her own comic!

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #13, CGC 6.5 FN+  2018 GPA $548, 2019 $371, Board Price  $249  1st Carol Danvers the New Captain Marvel!

AVENGERS #5, CGC 4.0 VG    SOLD  $115  Hey this is the 2nd Ever S.A. Captain Amercia, right?  Nobody gives this books its due IMO, way undervalued for significance!

MORE NEW BOOKS ADDED BELOW, KEEP SCROLLING!  :banana:

Edited by TC33

5 hours ago, TC33 said:

AVENGERS #5, CGC 4.0 VG      $115   Hey this is the 2nd Ever S.A. Captain Amercia, right?  Nobody gives this books its due IMO, way undervalued for significance!

Actually, FF 25 is the 2nd SA app of Cap, which came out between Avengers 4 and 5. Nice books (thumbsu

Watchmen #1 A sharp CGC 9.4 Perfect White Pages, 1st appearance of all the main Watchmen heroes/characters, HBO Watchmen series making this a desired collectible.  Special board price, just $95!  Cheapest I could find anywhere online!  

Thor #166 Very early Adam Warlock appearance and classic battle cover vs. Thor.    Very solid FN+, last GPA sale was $120 and last 2 sales of 6.0 were $95.   Board price $79. (Shipping reduced to $5 since raw if no CGC books purchased with this one)  

watchmen1.jpg

thor166.jpg

thor166b.jpg

Edited by TC33

Doom Patrol 99 CGC VF 8.0 ow to White pages, Sharp High Grade!  Key 1st Beast Boy from Teen Titans!  Averaged $750 in 2018 (high of $875) and $563 in 2019, 1 recent lower sale abnormality dragged it down a bit.   Clearing out my very nice/clean VF copy out at just $449 AT WELL BELOW GPA AND MY COST!  

Marvel Graphic Novel #4 CGC VF 8.0 and CGC NM 9.2 BOTH WHITE PAGES.  Key origin and 1st New Mutants, Big Movie coming out very soon!  Just $185 for NM- ($10 Below $195 90 day GPA last 4 sales and the most recent 8.0 sale is trending way up to $225!) 

Sharp VF 8.0 copy just $99!    90 day GPA $140, 90 day GPA for 7.5 is $109!  WAY BELOW MARKET PRICED TO SELL!   SOLD

doom patrol 99.jpg

1st new mutants.jpg

Edited by TC33

ACTION COMICS #252 $625 Key 1st appearance/origin of Supergirl!   GD- range condition, complete, nice page quality, attached, heavy wear and tear you expect in a lower grade, but its all there and shows decent for grade making it a nice affordable copy.  My price is offered at hundreds below similar copies I see for sale and auction around the internet.

Action 252.jpg:takeit:per PM

Everything left is Key or semi-Key and listed for Below market/GPA with perhaps a tad of wiggle room!  Last chance to grab some nice books that should only be going up from these prices in the coming year or two.  :baiting:

Avengers #43 CGC 7.0 OW/WHITE PGS!  KEY 1st Red Guardian (Father of Black Widow with starring role in rapidly approaching movie!)  $199 SOLD

Thor #134 CGC FN 5.5 Key 1st & Origin the High Evolutionary, reportedly the bad guy in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy (& Thor?) Movie!  $119  SOLD

Shazam #1 CGC NM- 9.2 1st DC Appearance & Origin of Captain Marvel!  (Major Blockbuster movie with Sequel and Black Adam movie both in production!)  Just $79!

Avengers 43 7.0.jpg

Thor 134 5.5.jpg

Shazam 1.jpg

Edited by TC33

On February 12, 2020 at 2:49 PM, TC33 said:

Reduded & New Books Added! 

I looked into getting reduded once, but the cost was just too much. :cool: 

1st New Mutants still available way below GPA market value and at an optimal time with the movie approaching if it does anywhere near as well as expectations!!!  Everything not crossed out is still open to snag.  :baiting:

Edited by TC33

I have given out some great deals on some Major and Minor Keys!  Many Keys left and discounted well Below market prices!  :baiting: