• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor 133 1st Ego, MSH 18, Hulk Ann 1, She Hulk 1, TAKE 10% OFF! MAJOR KEYS! Doom Patrol 99 CGC VF 1st Beast Boy, Batman #47 1st Full Origin Batman! Wonder Woman 98 Key Origin & More!

26 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2020 at 6:13 PM, rjahn98 said:

I can confirm this.  Great seller here. :acclaim:

Thanks!   Avengers #43 and Marvel Graphic Novel 1st New Mutants (both) have now sold via PM.  Many other bargain priced keys left looking for a good home!

:news: Just Offered 10% off all remaining comics that had already been marked down below GPA! I will be posing some more new Keys later tonight, so CHECK BACK LATER! :baiting:

10% on prior listed books does not apply to new posted books below.......

She Hulk #1 CGC 9.4 OW to White Pages, Hot right now with upcoming live action TV series in production with Disney! $125 (Well below every GPA)

THOR #133 CGC 9.0 OW Pages 1st Full Ego (father to Star Lord!) Discounted board price $225!  Last sale $260, Average for 2019 $309 

Incredible Hulk Annual #1 Early Inhumans vs Hulk! Classic Cover  CGC 5.0, looks very nice for grade! $119, Below both 90 and prior 12 month GPA with prices going up across the board on this one!

MSH 18 1st Guardains of the Galaxy CGC FN+ but book looks far nicer than a VF- of the same book I had.  With a good press and dry clean, I think this could surpass that one! $259 Well below 90 and prior year GPA

she hulk 1.jpg

thor 133 9.0.jpg

hulk annual 1.jpg

msh 18.jpg

Edited by TC33