• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Uncanny X-MEN 141

8 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

The black border around the actual cover art + "NOT FOR RESALE" are dead giveaways.

That sucks. Do you know how long after they started making reprints? Just my luck, the first comic I ask for grading help is fake. LOL.

Edited by Silentbob

4 minutes ago, Silentbob said:

That sucks. Do you know how long after they started making reprints? Just my luck, the first comic I ask for grading help is fake. LOL.

lol

Not a "fake" - just a reprint. They've been doing out-of-era reprints since as far back as the 80's (my experience). Reprints could've been produced much earlier than that, though.

1 hour ago, Deadpoolica said:

Think this came with a Marvel Legend action figure 

Not really worth getting pressed/graded unless you have some sentimental attachment to it

YES! your right. I totally forgot. I think the Legend figure is still in my kids toy bin. So my first submission is not only a reprint but a FREE reprint that came with a toy. Epic Fail. Hopefully my next submission is legit....LOL.