• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Walking Dead - Here’s Negan Preview Sketch Edition
1 1

23 posts in this topic

This is number 13, it’s a screenshot from a Skybound Blind Box unboxing youtube video. That means there are 12 more out there. I’d expect there to be at least one Negan sketch. The others, more Zombies?

And has the Blank cover been confirmed as a Here’s Negan one? I’ve seen just the one picture on GoCollect (where I think the picture in this thread comes from). While it is not impossible some blanks escaped the printer’s (it happened before, right), it is perhaps more likely GoCollect snagged a picture of a blank from the other series for lack of a Walking Dead sketch.

077FEE6E-5867-4BFB-9F5F-33AF44233778.jpeg

I am searching for one of these Here’s Negan Sketch Preview books. If for any reason someone has an extra 9.8 graded copy or is planning on selling their personal slab; please let me know. This is the last heavy hitter book I’m looking for